Return & Exchange Policy
MOJICON SOUTH AFRICA’S ONLINE STORE REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in South Africa Only.
3. Delivery Time
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order within 5 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturday and Sundays.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on value of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
7. RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
1. Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported within 24 hours of the product having been delivered to you. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
2. If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method. Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address (which will be provided) and you will be credited or refunded for the postage costs incurred, up to a maximum of the whatever the current Company Postal Delivery rate is.
3. If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en-route. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
4. We would like you always to be happy with your purchases @ Mojicon South Africa’s online store.
5. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in its original condition and sealed packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a credit which can be used to place a new order.
1.Please follow our size guide specially for our Mojicon slippers before making a purchase.
2. But don’t you worry (-: Choose the wrong size? Don’t quite like the product? You can exchange your purchased item for a different size and/or different item up to 14 days from the day you received it.
3.The item must be unworn and unused (other than size fitting) in its original condition. Please note: this policy will not be not applied if the item is older than 14 days and/or opened, unsealed, used or missing any accessories.
4.To return or exchange any item please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our online store and we will be happy to assist you within 24-48 hours.
8. Questions If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at email@example.com